TERMS OF ENTRY
By submitted an entry, you have agreed our T&C’s below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Organiser of the Awards is William Reed Business Media Ltd Broadfield Park, Crawley RH11 9RT.
2. By entering the Awards the Entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and to be bound by them. These rules include any instructions sent out with the Awards details.
3. Entrants must either be the supplier of the product entered or the retailer for whom the product has been supplied.
4. There is no restriction on the number of entries or on the number of categories for which a company can enter.
5. Entries must be submitted online at www.thegrocer.co.uk/ownlabelawards by 5pm on Friday 30 September 2016. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
6. Entries will only be accepted if they are submitted online, completed in full and in each case with the Entry Fee.
7. Entry forms must state the name of the person responsible for submitting the entry and to whom all correspondence concerning the Awards should be addressed.
8. Entrants will be notified separately when to submit their products for judging. Products must be submitted by the due date and must be Own Label products for human consumption available for retail sale from 31 December 2016 and that will be in date for consumption throughout the judging process.
9. The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to reject any entry that it deems inappropriate.
10. Entries will become the property of the Organiser and will not be returned.
11. Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost, late or mislaid entries and any entry which is damaged, defaced, illegible or incomplete, or which otherwise does not comply with these terms and conditions may be deemed invalid in the sole discretion of the Organiser.
12. Products will be prepared for tasting according to the on-pack instructions.
13. The shortlist for the Awards will be announced in March 2017. Shortlisted entrants will be notified via email.
14. Winners will be announced during a lunch on 12 May 2017 at the London Hilton, Park Lane. The winners’ names will be published in The Grocer following the awards lunch.
15. The Organiser reserves the right to change the categories and the judging panel without prior notice to entrants.
16. The Organiser’s decision on all matters affecting this competition is final and legally binding.
17. No correspondence will be entered into.
18. Winners, entrants and attendees at the awards ceremony may be required to take part in some post-event publicity and consent to their name and images being used for such purposes.
19. Once a product and its entry fee have been submitted, no refunds will be given until after the submitted entry fee has been paid, either online by credit card or by invoice.
20. Entrants who notify the Organiser in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org that they wish to withdraw their entry prior to Friday 7th October 2016 will receive a full refund of their entry fee. Entrants withdrawing after that date will not receive any refund.
21. Failure by the entrant or their product supplier to deliver any entered product by the given date to allow the first-stage consumer panel judging to proceed to timetable, will result in the deletion of that entry. In this event no entry costs will be refunded. The entrant will be required to pay an additional re-instatement fee of £200 per product to allow a new additional consumer panel to be set up, and the entered product, judged. The entrant is deemed as responsible for ensuring all its product suppliers meet the agreed delivery dates.
22. Failure by the entrant or their product supplier to deliver any shortlisted product by the given date to allow for the second stage expert panel judging to proceed to timetable, will result in the deletion of that short-listed entry. In this event no entry costs will be refunded. The entrant is deemed as responsible for ensuring all its product suppliers meet the agreed delivery dates.
23. All products submitted for The Grocer Own Label Food & Drink Awards 2016 must be delivered in retail-sized packs. The Organiser will not breakdown/re-size/recut any products on arrival. Failure to deliver in retail packs will result in the deletion of that entry. In this event no entry costs will be refunded.
24. Winners may publicise their success in ‘The Grocer Own Label Food & Drink Awards 2017′ for two years provided that the year won is specified in all publicity and materials and that no part of the product packaging or product formulation has been changed or updated. The Organiser licenses any winner to use the relevant Awards logo in connection with its award, as long as the artwork is previously sent to the Organiser for approval.
25. By entering the Awards, all Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
26. The Organiser and Data Controller is William Reed Business Media Ltd, Broadfield Park, Crawley RH11 9RT.