All entered products are evaluated by expert judges in the food and drink industry. Every product entered has the opportunity to be awarded a Gold, Silver or Bronze medal. Top scoring products will have the chance to win best in category to be announced at our awards event on the 15th October.
Your products will be judged and scored based on the following rigorous 10-point criteria:
- Appearance – Does the product look appealing?
- Aroma – Does it have a pleasant smell?
- Taste/Flavour – How is the taste/ flavour of the product?
- Texture – Does the product have the right mouth feel?
- Quality of Execution –How effective is the product as an overall proposition?
- Value for money – Is the rrp of the product reasonable and appropriate given its target audience?
- Targeting & Insight – How effective and insightful is the product in delivering for the needs of its target audience?
- Product innovation – Is the product innovative in its category or the market as whole?
- Packaging innovation – Does the product feature any new packaging developments?
- Design and instructions – Is the product’s design and instructions on pack correct, useful and appealing for the shopper?