Entry Info – The Grocer Food & Drink Own Label Awards
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ENTERING
Why you should enter
- Receive a free consumer judging feedback report from our partners Cambridge Market Research, benchmarking your product’s performance against category norms as well as detailed insight from consumer panels.
- Gain recognition of your own label category success from The Grocer
- Create team pride and excitement
- A win delivers a platform for you to promote your product both within the industry and to consumers
- Logos for winners and finalists supplied FOC to shout about your success
- Editorial coverage in The Grocer and thegrocer.co.uk
WHO SHOULD ENTER
Retailers and suppliers are both eligible to enter what is recognised as the world’s biggest own label food and drink competition.
CATEGORIES TO ENTER
We have 36 categories to enter – view all the categories here
HOW TO ENTER
- Choose your category
- Have your product details to hand including a JPEG image
- Entries are now closed for 2017, but if you would like to register your interest for 2018 please e-mail us.
Our judging process is unique! The Grocer Own Label Food & Drink Awards is the only scheme that incorporates the views of consumers who taste and rate each product as part of the judging process, followed by an expert panel.
- Two stage judging process – consumers AND experts add integrity and value
- Consumer research conducted in conjunction with our associate Cambridge Market Research
See full details of our rigorous judging process here
HOW TO USE THE LOGO
Winners showcase their success by using the Gold, Silver and Finalists logos – see how here
A SMALL PRICE TO PAY
Each entry costs £537 + VAT
Please read all terms and conditions of entry here