Retailers, suppliers and manufacturers are all eligible to enter what is recognised as the world’s biggest own label food and drink competition. All finalists and winners can use the widely recognised The Grocer Own Label Food and Drink Awards logo to enhance profile, boost sales and deliver business wins for 2018 and beyond. Success also drives wide media pick up across all The Grocer channels plus TV, radio and all social platforms.
The awards are unique because each and every product is tested and rated by consumer panels who are representative of the British population.
It’s a two-step process, the consumer panels followed by a jury of expert judges drawn from all aspects of food, drink and retail.
Entries are then streamed into category champions and innovation winners so that our silver medal winners don’t lose out to the well executed ‘classics’. All entrants receive a complimentary feedback report from our partners Cambridge Market Research. Find out more about our judging process here.
Entry fee per product – £549 +VAT* Please click here for a “how to guide” on submitting an entry.
Entry deadline: Monday 2nd October
In our view, there needs to be a proper reward for retailers who are prepared to take risks to meet new consumer trends and to differentiate their offers, rather than simply taking the safer route, and copying each other.
The paybacks for participants are multiple.
• A vibrant networking awards luncheon
• A chance to lift some trophies
• The use of the recognised Own Label seal of approval on pack and in store
• And, most importantly, a copy of the consumer assessment report which can be used to drive future product optimisation
Credit also goes to all those suppliers out there supporting the retailers in raising the #OwnLabelAwards stakes.
* Please note if you fail to submit your products in on the agreed date to enable the consumer panel to proceed, there will be a reinstatement fee of £220.